Bobcat Weekly Update – October 25-29
“I Can & I Will”
Bobcats have an attitude of gratitude
Ms Sauve’s class will be creating prayers and jokes of the day!!
Please continue to do the COVID screening each day, a paper sign off is not required.
- Monday, October 18 – Happy Monday!!
- Tuesday, October 19- Pita Day
- 7 pm- Confirmation celebrated with Bishop Lobsinger at St Patrick’s Church please arrive between 6:30-6:45
- Wednesday, October 20- Pizza Day
- Spirit Wear Day – Please wear blue, yellow or Bobcat spirit wear!!
- Thursday, October 21-Sub Day -4:15 PRDG @ CTK-unfortunately no spectators permitted
- Friday, October 29- Smoothie Day Halloween Dance A Thon!! Students are welcome to wear orange, black or an appropriate costume. Please remember we will be outside so dress warm.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to the families who have donated to our fundraiser this year. Our goal is an average of $25 per student. We are well over a quarter of the way to this goal. Families may donate on Cash Online. Receipts may be given for donations of $25 or more. Please know that fundraising efforts may support many things such as offset the cost of any trips, guest speakers.
Our Catholic Faith Community:
School Verification Forms & Cash Online: Hot meals are back!!!! You must be signed up for CashOnline to order. Please ensure that you are signed up and paid by the deadline. No refunds will be offered if the child is absent.
IMPSTUDENT CENSUS: ATTENTION GRADE 4-8 families! During the weeks of NOVEMBER 1-12th, all Grades 4-8 students will be participating in a Board wide student census that will be facilitated by teachers during the school day.