Our school is participating in the FITGO challenge from February 25- March 1, 2019!
We will be challenging other schools within our family of schools in a friendly competition that involves completing activities in the following focus areas:
- Daily Physical Activity (DPA)
- Healthy Bodies
- Healthy Eating
- Healthy Minds
- Healthy Environment
What does this mean for you?? You may hear your child discuss classroom activities at home. Also, as part of the challenge, students are encouraged to try the following activities at home:
- Turn off your computer or TV and go for a walk together around the neighborhood.
- Pack lunches that include fruits and vegetables.
- Try to walk to and from school one day.
- Dress appropriately to go outside for recess.
So let’s join in having some fun, friendly competition within our family of schools and celebrate being a Healthy School!